Stay Up-to-date with
Sherwood's weekly newsletter
2018 - 2019 NewsBytes Articles
Do you have information to include in News Bytes? Submitting an article is easy!
- Create a news article summarizing your event (please have this written prior to sending), project or other items. Please be sure to include a title, important dates, contact information as well as any other pertinent information.
- Any documents should be sent in Word or as a PDF. If you send a Google Doc please make sure the settings are Public. If they are set to private I cannot access the document!
- Do not copy content from a website. Constant Contact does not recognize many of the characters and I am forced to retype.
- Please include any links (the actual live link) that you have in your article (signup genius, registration, etc.).
- If you have clip art in your document, please send the image separate. Many times I am not able to pull it out of the document and it saves time by sending the image separately. Everyone loves pictures!
- Email all requests to Heather Goeke (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copy Tracy Huebner (email@example.com). All submissions are subject to approval of the PTA President.
- Please submit all requests no later than 5:00 p.m. on the Wednesday prior to the edition you wish to have your article run. If it is received after this date, it will go into the next week’s edition. News Bytes will be scheduled to go out every Sunday.
- All editions will have a general sidebar where committees may list their contact information. Send committee information and for how long it should be posted.
- All questions should be directed to Heather Goeke (firstname.lastname@example.org)