Want to raise more responsible kids and to have more fun doing it?
Love and Logic® provides simple solutions, tips, and practical techniques to help adults with kids of all ages. The classes offer tips, advice and real solutions trusted for over 35 years. Class size is limited to 20.
Sherwood Elementary School (check in at main office)
Dates and Time:
Jan. 9th, 23rd, 30th, Feb. 6th, 13th, 27th,
(March 6th Make-up date if needed)
$15 per person/couple
(Check made out to Wilson PTA)
1. Putting an End to Arguing, Back Talk and Begging
2. Responsibility Without Losing Their Love
3. Setting Limits Without Waging War
4. Avoiding Power-Struggles
5. Guiding Kids to Own and Solve Their Problems
6. Teaching Kids to Complete Chores...Without Reminders and Without Pay
Your Parenting the Love and Logic Way workbook is included. Please contact your school counselor if you need support for this cost.
This is open to all parents, not just FHSD parents.
Click HERE for registration form.
Rachel Folz is mom to Lucy and the Director of Digital Marketing for Cerkl.